She danced to a beat of her own…
Nothing in life comes easy, each one has to strive hard and if it wasn’t hard then everyone would do it.. This statement totally defines Megha Sampat, a name that causes a stir in the quintessential world of dance. Megha hails from a culturally rich family where her parents always supported her dancing and stood behind her like a pillar.
They encouraged her decision of making dance, her career choice and backed her throughout being her guiding star.
Choreographing is to get Dreams alive on stage....
Megha is a seamless dancer and an effortless choreographer, she connects with the audience with her choreographic visualization and tells them a story. Her choreography is a sculpture in life, right from conceptualization to execution.
She is a sincere, determined and an extremely committed person. For her, work is the first priority and everything comes later.
Her strongest dance style is Semi-Classical and Bollywood. She has amalgamated these styles into a coherent whole to make a dance form of her own. Her wonderful choreography involves much more than the average person sees. It is her discipline that requires many hours of practice and patience to manage everything aptly.
Megha had always dreamed of making her passion her profession and today she is the face of all Award Functions Choreography. She strived hard to make a name of her own and came out as a shining star.
Megha Sampat Working as Choreographer in Marathi/ Hindi Film & TV industry for nearly 2 decades, commerce graduate from Mumbai university and Film-Making
Certificate holder from London Film academy is trained in Bharatnatyam and Katthak.
She is also a reputed member of :
– International Dance Council – CID – UNESCO
– Indian Films Dance Director’s association (IFDDA)
– Akhil Bharatiya Chitrapat Maha-mandal (Maharashtra)
Bollywood dancing is being her forte she has ample of choreography experience for stage events, award functions, corporate and wedding performances, film songs & music videos.
Nominee at MAHARASHTRA STATE Awards 2017 in “Best Choreographer” Category for the Film song.
Adding to the profile, choreography for the 1st two marathi FILMFARE AWARDS 2015, & Filmfare Awards 2016 RADIO MIRCHI MUSIC AWARDS 2016, ASIANET TELEVISION AWARDS 2016 & 2017, MA Ta Sanman AWARDS 2016, AJAY-ATUL concerts can be considered as few of the commendable achievements.
Also she has successfully choreographed for various commercial Beauty contests & Fashion Events in recent times
Director of the company – ‘Padanyaas Entertainment” which does events on international platform.
(attach clickable link of www.internationalgroovefest.com on – padanyaas entertainment word)
Megha was trained under the best of Dance Masters:
She completed her Bharatnatyam visharad from Nalanda Nritya Niketan and was trained under
Guru Mrs. Shobhana Khollam
Kathak – banaras gharana, trained under Guru Mrs. Anuradha Thorat.
She has successfully completed her Filmmaking Certificate Course from London Film Academy in 2015.
Megha’s success journey promenades amongst the most acclaimed
– Nomination as “BEST Choreographer” category in Maharashtra State Awards 2017
(for the film Song choreography.)
– Thane Gunijan Puraskar – 2016
(Thane Muncipal Corpration.)
– Filmfare Awards (Marathi) – 2016 & 2015
– Radio Mirchi Music Awards – 2016
– Asianet Television Awards – 2017 & 2016
– Ma ta Sanman Awards – 2016
– Suvarnaratna Awards – 2014
– Zee sagarika awards – 2014
– Hirkani Awards – 2008
– Sahyadri Navratna Awards – 2004
– Gajar Vithu Maulicha – (Zee Talkies) 2017
– Railway Police Event (COLORS TV) – Utsav 2016
– Aika Dajiba – (COLORS TV) – 2016
– Shourya mi Vandile – (Zee Talkies) – 2016
– Manacha Mujra series (Colors TV) – 2015
– Bhima mahotsav (9x Channel & Zee Yuva) – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
– Khatron ke Khiladi (fear factor) (Colors TV) – Launch – 2017
– Bollyboom – Mumbai – 2017
– Ramoji FIlmcity D2D Carnival – 2017
– Mandesh Mahotsav – 2010
– Nivdung – Marathi Film (State Award Nomination Received)
– Chandana – Short Film Choreography.
– Sagarika Films – music album – Ramanna , patch up song,
– Vaada – music album by Roop kumar Rathor & Gulzar
– Miss & Mrs Thane – 2013 / 2014 / 2015
– Miss Thane FACE Of the Year – 2014 /2016
– Miss Allure India – 2015 / 2016
– Reddy & kasarneni Family : Hyderabad 2017
– Chaudhary Family – Surat
– Kapur Family – Mumbai
– Jajra Family: Jodhpur & Thane
– Jhunjhunwala – Guwahati & Kolkata
– Jain Family: Bangalore